
I am loving my new Tilda stamps and I am having lots of fun making cards and showing her off!
Over at Paper Play Challenges their challenge this week was to use Pink, White and Green. What a great color combination!
At Alphabet and also at Doodle Palace their challenges for this week was to use "new." I bought one of the ribbons just last night so you can't get much more new than that!
The fantastic sketch for this card came from Lili of the Valley. Thank you so much....this was an awesome sketch to work with!
Over at Dutch Dare was a challenge for Summer in Winter. Using the pastel colors, the butterfly and the flowers remind me so much of summer and believe me...I am so ready for warmer temps and a lot of sunshine!
The flowers also qualify for the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday.
The challenge this week at Flutter By Wednesday was to use a Butterfly, Fairy or Angel. I wasn't sure if Tilda was supposed to be an Angel or a Fairy but either way....she has wings. I also added the butterfly to the tag.
This card does qualify for another challenge over at Lucy's Cards We were to use glitter on our cards so I added some to Tilda's wings and to the scalloped circle behind her.
Thanks so much to all the great ladies that challenge us each week and also inspire us with all of their awesome creations!














Very pretty - love those glittery wings. Thanks for playing along.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful creation!!!! I love your talent girl!
ReplyDeleteVery nice card, and yes, Tilda counts if her wings are showing!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
ReplyDeleteA lovely detailed card hun, many thanks for joining in with us over at the Alphabet challenge this week with your new ribbon! :)
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty card with cute tilda. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
ReplyDeletehugs, annie x
Gorgeous card Bev and such a beautiful colour combo. Great take on our sketch at Lili of the Valley and perfect also for Flutter By Wednesday with Tilda´s wongs and your pretty butterfly.
ReplyDeleteNicola -x-
Super cute Tilda and butterfly card! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)
ReplyDeleteBev, love your Tilda, great card.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.
Beautiful card Bev. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge
ReplyDeleteClairex