Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I thought I would make a card for St. Patrick's Day to send to my mom. She loves getting cards in the mail and I think this will surprise her! I usually try to wear green on the 17th but don't do much more to celebrate. (my days of "green beer" are long gone! lol) Do any of you celebrate?

Just Magnolia Week 46 provided the great sketch I used for this card.
Raise The Bar Challenge #8 Go Green....St. Patrick's Day card
Totally Paper Crafts Challenge #7 Things with Wings...Butterflies
Charisma Cardz Challenge #10 Beautiful Butterflies.....Butterflies
Fussy and Fancy Challenge #6 Green.....used green for St. Patrick's Day
Stampavie and more Challenge #85 Orange....use orange on your card
Clearly i Stamp Challenge #9 Think Green
Flutter By Wednesday Challenge # 100 Use butterflies, fairies or angels
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #103 Celebrations (I don't celebrate St. Pattys Day but I know a lot of people who do!)
PaperPlay Challenges Week 10 Seeing Double...I used the same patterned paper twice
Secret Crafter Saturday challenge #74....Anything goes
Paper Cutz Challenge #32....Anything goes


Thanks again for all the wonderful challenges...I am having so much fun!

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, so love the sweet image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... no green beer for me! Great card... I'm sure your Mom will adore it. Thank you for joining us for our Clearly Inspired Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Bev, love the image and your beautiful papers :)

    Thanks for joining us at TPC this week, good luck!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah, so cute, great card.

    Thanks so much for joining us over on Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Glad you played over at CIC ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev
    gorgeous card tilda looks lovely, great colour combo, lovely papers.Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card!
    An adorable image, lovely details and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card - lovely colour combination
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so cute esp. hanging over the DP like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bev I have stumbled onto your blog and your cards are gorgeous!Fabulous coloring and color combo!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at TPC this week!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable, love the colors and the DP. This little Tilda is so cute.Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy & Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet Tilda card!! Thanks for playing our Green challenge at Clearly IStamp!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Tilda is so sweet! I love the colors and embellishments of your card, thank you for going green and joining us at Raise The Bar this week! And green beer - ACK! ;) heehee! None for me either, those days are long gone...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bev

    this is gorgeous! I love the layout and I love the colours you have put with the green! thanks forjoining us at totally papercrafts

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Bev, it't Tracy over at Sugar Creek Hollow. You entered one of our challenges and Mr. Linky kicked your entry out for some reason. If you will, please come back over and enter again. I have fixed the problem.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh what a lovely card.

    thanks for joining us at SAM

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous Bev, I love this tilda and such perfect colours for her too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Bev,
    this is such a cute card,I love Tilda she's coloured beautifully and the papers are lovely...Thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bev, this is just adorable!! I love your soft coloring and your image is adorable!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute St. Patty's card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete