Followers

Monday, May 31, 2010

A "THANK YOU" for our troups!



The sketch for this came from KL Stampin & Scrappin. The challenge was to use the sketch and flowers. I am really excited how this turned out. Now I need to find a place to send it to so one of our troups will know just how much they are appreciated.

The ladies over at Friends Having Fun posted a challenge today...Whatever inspires you about Memorial Day.

5 comments:

  1. I love that card!! You did a terrific job, I think it is just amazing..

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is too cute! Great card. Thanks for playing along with FHF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek, those HM "meeses" are TOO cute wrapped up in the flag. I think this would make a great card to send to all of our troops. Don't ya wish you could twitch your nose and complete a few thousand of them to send? Me, too!! :) Thanks for playing along at KL Stampin N Scrappin. Hugs, Kelly L :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. love this patriotic card. Thanks for joining us at KLSNS.
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete