Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hugs for a special friend.





I am entering this in the following challenges:

Simon Says Challenge Blog.....photo inspriation challenge

Stampavie and More...Sparkle
I added Glimmer Mist to the flowers, Stickles to the hearts and the rhinestones.

ABC Challenge...The letter Y....You and Me.

Stamp Something....One designer paper, one ribbon and one image

Wild Orchid Challenges...Say it with flowers

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet image and card. So glad you joined us at Pixie Cottage this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how sweet is the love the courls you have used,such wonderful detail too bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hope too see you again soon,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev! I just love this card! She is so sweet! Love your coloring and everything. Thanks for playing along with me with the sketch this week. Hope to play again soon.
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card Bev :-) The image is adorable and the papers and colours you used are fab :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww such a sweet image!! I love this one!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Bev! Adorable card. Thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge this week! Hugs~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Fabulous colouring and layout and I love the gingham paper. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image and gorgeous card! I love the gingham and heart punched detail. Thank you for joining our first challenge at Wild Orchid Challenges!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card thks for playing with us at STAMP SOMETHING this week! hugs

    ReplyDelete